Light My Fire - Swedish FireKnife
- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Light My Fire
- Product Code: S-FK
- Product viewed: 174
Survival Knife Kit with Sheath
Hot news on the cutting edge!
A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteelÃÂ® fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
GB/USSwedish FireKnife has a blade of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel and a handle with a high friction rubber grip which is comfortable, easy and safe to use. Profile-grinding makes the blade fine enough to ease out splinters and the back of knife has been ground to work perfectly with the Swedish FireSteelÃÂ®. The Swedish FireSteelÃÂ® is durable (3000 strikes), works equally well when wet and creates a 2,980ÃÂ°C spark.
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Grip: TPE rubber material
- Swedish FireSteelÃÂ®: magnesium alloy
- Actual size:225x45x38mm Weight: 94 g
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade.
- Sheath with clip.
- High-friction rubber handle.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteelÃÂ®firestarter.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Produces a 2,980ÃÂ°C (5,400ÃÂ°F) spark.
- Remove paint on new fire-starter with the back of knife.
- Pull the back edge of the knife slowly and firmly down length of fire-starter.
- Sparks easily ignite a stove, TinderDust, BBQ, paper, dry grass, birch bark or any other prepared tinder.