- 8 Cups of Cold Water to Boil
- 1/2 Cup of Cold Water after Boil
- 1/2 Cup of Coffee Grounds
- 1 Egg Shell
- Salt/Sugar optional
1. Fill a pot,or saucer, with the eight cups of cold water, and add the coffee grounds. Place on the stove or open campfire and bring it to a slow boil.
2. As the water begins to boil, drop the eggshell into the pot. This is a trick that is used to help draw the grounds together helping to avoid getting them in your cup.
3. Once water is boiling remove from heat immediately!
4. Allow for the boiling water to settle and cool foe a few minutes, then add 1/2 cup of cold water. This helps to send suspended grounds to the bottom of the pot.
5. It is ready! Hummmmmm Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!